I need a backyard wood-fired pizza chiminea, right?

My quest to design the perfect urban outdoor oasis continues.  In my dreams, I have a charming and welcoming yet cozy patio where I entertain family and friends on the reg.  Indeed, I bought my house in large part due to the ground floor patio, the second floor balcony and the roof top deck.  Two and a half years later, the reality is the roof deck leaks terribly (hello $12,000 repairs!), the balcony is one of the dog's favorite place to pee (even though I try to stop her), and the patio is a dirty, mossy storage area for my dirty, mossy paddle boards (which haven't been used in two years).

Admittedly, this outdoor living situation is sounding a little bleak.  But surely, the Deeco Aztec Allure Cast Iron Chiminea Pizza Oven would turn this all around, right?  I can just imagine it now.  My friends and family, sitting around on the patio, enjoying the warmth from the wood-burning chiminea on a cool Philadelphia evening while their delicious homemade pizza bakes in the hearth.  What could go wrong? But maybe I should learn how to make pizza dough first...

http://www.mantelsdirect.com/Products-Accessories/Outdoor-Chimeneas/deeco-aztec-allure-cast-iron-chiminea-pizza-oven
  

Comments

Popular Posts